The Tactical Roguelike Game
Dead Hand is a turn based tactical roguelike game set in a fully destructible procedural environment. Guide your Autonomous Weapons Platform in a fatalistic trek through a multiple level underground cave complex in order to fulfill your directives. Along the way you'll explore abandoned caverns now populated by rogue robotic combat vehicles, scavenge parts to improve your weapons platform, engage in fearsome boss battles, and die multiple times in the process.
- Tense and engaging tactical combat and exploration.
- Modular combat vehicles, scavenge parts from neutralized enemies and upgrade your weapons platform.
- Gear based progression. No XP and no levels, your weapons platform is literally the sum of its parts.
- Old school turn based Action Points management.
- Freeform movement, no hexagonal or square tiles.
- Fully destructible cavernous environment, dig foxholes to protect yourself from enemy fire or punch through your foes' cover with explosives!
- Procedural level generation for maximum replayability.
- And of course, permadeath.